Vitiligo Family visa

My husband has a job offer from Saudi Arabia, he will initiate family visa for me. I have few vitiligo spot on my legs internal not visible as they are covered in clothes. I have these since i was 10 years old child, now i am 30 plus years old. Neither its spreading on skin, neither its an infectious disease also verified by certified dermatologist. Will i be fit for medical if i have no other issue or i will be marked as unfit due to this vitiligo please guide.

I also have kids and no kids have this on their skin, they have normal skin tone.

I reviewed the complete rules and regulation on gcchmc website "https://v2.gcchmc.org/static/pdf/rules_and_regulations.pdf "  , and its not mentioned in unfit categories. Please guide as i am worried. I am house wife and will not be doing job, its for family visa.

Responded to your private message.

No issues at all... You need not show up about this at all.. .. It's Medical checkup blood test.. HIV test might be....

Arif
Riyadh

In Pakistan, test centre is checking the legs from feet to knee, they request to make legs visible (from feet to knee area), if this is the case, it will be obvious :(

Well, unfortunately, you don't have any choice in the matter.  Go ahead with it and see what happens.  If it is not mentioned in the UNFIT categories, then it shouldn't be an issue.

aisha.naz wrote:

My husband has a job offer from Saudi Arabia, he will initiate family visa for me. I have few vitiligo spot on my legs internal not visible as they are covered in clothes. I have these since i was 10 years old child, now i am 30 plus years old. Neither its spreading on skin, neither its an infectious disease also verified by certified dermatologist. Will i be fit for medical if i have no other issue or i will be marked as unfit due to this vitiligo please guide.

I also have kids and no kids have this on their skin, they have normal skin tone.

I reviewed the complete rules and regulation on gcchmc website "https://v2.gcchmc.org/static/pdf/rules_and_regulations.pdf "  , and its not mentioned in unfit categories. Please guide as i am worried. I am house wife and will not be doing job, its for family visa.

Hi
Sometimes, the airport authority may assume as Leprosy due to lack of knowledge or to get some sort of benefit amount (bribe) where as Vitiligo spots are common in Human Beings as its skin disorder...To safer side, take  verified certificate from dermatologist in order to avoid difficulties at airport.. Hide and keep inside.. Upon cross questioning a lot then show the certificate, otherwise convince them as you explained above... If Kids are with you then no issues at all.....

i hope, there will not be an issue at all... just be relax & normal.....

Arif

Yes i have certificate from head of dermatology in well known government hospital of Pakistan. I will definitely take this along while giving medical to gcchmc assigned centre. Purpose is to do the pre-work before giving medical.

aisha.naz wrote:

Yes i have certificate from head of dermatology in well known government hospital of Pakistan. I will definitely take this along while giving medical to gcchmc assigned centre. Purpose is to do the pre-work before giving medical.

Fantastic, no issues at all....Have a nice journey & safe arrival to Saudia...

Arif from Riyadh

Any update regarding to this Matter? Thank you

I am having a medical check up for employment in saudi this monday, and I am planning to hide it via make up. I need some information if having a vitiligo will denied my health clearance, to be exact I do have vitiligo on my feet. Hoping for you answer thank you