Tickets in PR

I would like to trigger "gathering" of the information, and I would like to start with my few cents. But I might not have the newest and most exact info. Please, correct me.

Speeding - regardless if you are over the limit  7 or 1 mile per hour - right there you can be fined. I believe its 150 for over the limit, and than 5 dollars per each mile over the limit.

If you pay ticket in Cesco within two weeks - you will get 30% discount. Isn't it nice? 😁

Parking - I think you may notice that its customary to park whenever, wherever. In opposite direction on yellow line. But once in blue ... you might read my story...one car (the lucky one wins the jackpot) in whole line. Ticket was 300.

Red lights - in the night blowing red lights is quiet national adrenaline sport. During the day or police presence (they might be actually working), I heard different "rates" from 200 - 300.

Same price for driving and using cell phone.

Blowing stop signs - again I think its in the same category of adrenaline sport, but seems to be free of charge.

Had my first cop stop run in the first week I got my new vehicle, but still had temporary plates on from the US, so they had no clue what to do, I played (quite well) I couldn't speak the espanol, and they just gave me a verbal warning, by phone, because they didn't speak that much English either.  I accidentally ran through a stop sign, that I really don't believe was there.  I couldn't tell they were cops for the longest because the car was super beat up, and they didn't turn any lights on. Just ran sirens.  Lucked out of a ticket.