Need recommendations for accountant and tax consultant in Bali

Hi all,

Can anyone give personal recommendation for a good accountant and tax consultant in Bali? If you don't mind, how much do you pay for their service?

I've had two quotes and would like to do more research and comparisons before making a decision.

PhoenixM

Hi curious how your search for an accountant tax consultant  in  went. Please let me know if you are happy with you service provider and their cost. Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for moving to Bali. A friend of mine said to be careful and take my time to properly run my researches (properties/house, and consultant,... ***
Good luck
Guy

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

A friend of mine said to be careful and take my time to properly run my researches (properties/house, and consultant,

If any company suggests buying properly such as a villa, they're con jobs as it's illegal for foreigners to buy land here (With the usual exceptions).
I know some agencies offer packages with property and visa - if they offer property sales, avoid them for everything else as they're clearly dodgy.

No problem with them, thank you for the advise anyway. They don't sell properties, on this topics they just act as notary and do run investigations. But they do advise onlegal purposes, organise visas, etc ... as well. I'am also looking for other companies in order to cross-check what they would advise and their pricing. But not at this point yet.