Real Estate Agent Commission Percentage

Hello People, Does anyone have a real estimate of what a Real Estate Agent charges as a Commission on the Sale or Buying of a home.....no SWAGS,  just the facts...I know it may vary State to State so just a average will be fine...

Thanks in advance...

Alascana wrote:

Hello People, Does anyone have a real estimate of what a Real Estate Agent charges as a Commission on the Sale or Buying of a home.....no SWAGS,  just the facts...I know it may vary State to State so just a average will be fine...

Thanks in advance...

Here Grizz, click the link:

http://www.creciba.gov.br/tabela-refere … onorarios/

robal

robal wrote:
Alascana wrote:

Thanks in advance...

robal

B4, I klic is it in Americano or Brasilian Portugese. ...kkk..lol
Thanks Amigo=Frenemy. ...lmbo

robal wrote:
Alascana wrote:

Thanks in advance...

robal

PROPERTY SALEUrban Real Estate (Residential and Commercial) 5% (five percent) Rural Real Estate 10% (ten percent) Industrial Real Estate 6% (6 percent) Business Points 10% (10 percent) Judicial Sale 5% (five percent)  percent)
NOTE: In the financed properties, the fees will be charged for the total amount of the business, including the amount of the financing or balance due. PURCHASEExpress authorization to purchase property, fees paid by the applicant of 5% (five percent). EXCHANGE OR PAYMENT WHEN THE  If the price of the property or part of it is paid by transferring the property of another property, the commission will be charged to the total amount of the business for which the realtor was hired and not only to the pecuniary value received by the contractor / client, subject to the commission.  established in this table.

NOTE: In this case the realtor will only receive the commission for the properties for which he was previously hired.

Thanks Doctor...I knew you had the remedy...I will translate all, I am thinking of cutting the agent and go str8 to the bank.....101 Buying...kkkkkkkkkkkķkkkkkkkk

Very resourceful and nothing to it. You buying your lot now?

robal wrote:

Very resourceful and nothing to it. You buying your lot now?

Considering the transaction..met with a agent, she looked similiar to a olde flame and her attitude was just as ugly.

..lol...the agent was short with me for I asked of modification of house and she huffed and puffed and I blew her house down. Never be Short,Curt or of more importance than the Buyer, she was trying to play me dumb as the Gringo and I ain't having it, I am about money and she was about BS (Brasilera Stuff) and Smarter than the Gringo...shhheeeesh....

..kkk...she ignored me and talked to my girl for she was afraid of speaking Americano, so the Brasilera's went at it and I was like lady I am the buyer...lol

So  she tells my girl that I must have a source of income, the tour of homes ended at that point, we arrive home, I don't even thank the agent, so my girl says  I need to show income, I said in order to open a Account with the banks a Gringo must prove income.

So my girl goes you have income and I go how do the bills get paid here,and tell her she ain't working

...lol...and get a job, and the next time just ask me and to stop beung so  Brasileria Important

...kkk...

So I did understand one of my banks has interest in the homes we looked at and I will see about working directly with the bank for both banks have verified my income, for ain't a lot of spending going on in my area...

I may buy a lot and build, yet the documents are necessary,  lot of land, and no documents....Brasil....So for now just looking and looking and stacking $'s for my moment of Buy,Buy,Buy.....thanks for asking....lol

Real Estate people I know always tell me to buy a lot and build it yourself. Possible savings can be up to 100%. Brazilians love to hike their prices. Staying a house built to your specs is the best of all. I also love to barbeque and I had a mason build them for me - one in my kitchen
and one at the "area de festa" (party area). Take
advantage of their relaxed zoning laws.

robal wrote:

Real Estate people I know always tell me to buy a lot and build it yourself. Possible savings can be up to 100%. Brazilians love to hike their prices. Staying a house built to your specs is the best of all. I also love to barbeque and I had a mason build them for me - one in my kitchen
and one at the "area de festa" (party area). Take
advantage of their relaxed zoning laws.

Okay, you Win, I got the Memo...I can follow instructions. ..lol...I like your idea, now to find a lot with documents...lol....my lady.👄 likes our Barrio and then she complains of the differant Barrios and I am about to tell her to shut her bolo hole and her kids to...they ain't paying the bills or buying anything, we will live where I want to live....She needs to remember she's the girlfriend and not a Wife....lol...and her and the 18 year old can step the F.O.....this is not a joke....I have no jovial, casual Brasilian attitude about business and they want my money, I don't want there's. ....

I love spec homes, and she loves rentals...lol...Build it and They Will Come

Hey Grizz. No help here. I bought the condo in Curitiba with owner and he took care of deed and taxes. House here wife had it. Had the churrasco, pool and grass. Wish had a garage for tools, but getting to old t fix things. (plus everything is plastic)
I would buy and build, but after having workers here to just do repairs it may take 3 years or more to build. Having what you want as Doc said makes a better, "happy land"!

For some people having a custom- built home
is a dream come true. My bathroom is huge built to my specifications. Has a mini garden
inside full of plants, bromelias and orchids hanging. Has a table with a computer and even
stands for magazine and of course books. This is the place I hide for a few minutes to look at
stocks real quick and also to seek refuge during long visit from friends/barbecue
parties. Who would disturb you at a master
bathroom right?

Love it thanks for I get tired of showers and one never knows when one may need a sitz bath for as I grow older things just might need a adjustment. ..I miss my jacuzzi tub...and a nice soak ...

I just have to get my mate to dream bigger and enjoy being a minimalist and tell that kid do not sit on my furniture in his underwear and he will wear a shirt when sitting on my stuff and keep his feet off my dining chairs....only children suck and mothers who carry then under the skirt do too, that's why there so many effeminate men....Rant #727....

Yea, the family has a  arcitect (sp) if he will ever get out of the bottle and I may just have to find some plans..I need 3 bedrooms and two baths....got anything or know of anyone and who would you recommend do the blueprint....

Thanks Doc, gonna take 25mg of  Vitamin V and use the 36 hours...maybe the gym, maybe a run, lift some weights and call it a day and a half adventure...lol

The architect who designed my home passed away years back and the civil engineer he worked with already moved to another city. I don´t have building projects at this time
so I´ll leave others recommend one for you...

Just needed the titles..I am good..

Hi the percentage is between 4 to 6 % of the price of transactions. I work with a Real Estate multinational here in Rio and as relocated around the word. If you need more information please no hesitate to contact me.
bye
bye

Thank you "HeCarmen"  appreciate the info...

ok your welcome, whatever you need about realtor here please let me know

bye

I just started looking for a penthouse in copacabana Rio de Janeiro.honest I found some good deals on $$$ purchase but when I dive  into the financing part is like cutting ***  without anesthetic raw pain lol
6.9% *** running !!!!!
I own a $1.2M  home in LA and i pay 2.9%
I think I might just retire in Thailand instead and save 50% of my $$$$

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : inappropriate
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Forexpro79 wrote:

I just started looking for a penthouse in copacabana Rio de Janeiro.honest I found some good deals on $$$ purchase but when I dive  into the financing part is like cutting *** without anesthetic raw pain lol
6.9% *** running !!!!!
I own a $1.2M  home in LA and i pay 2.9%
I think I might just retire in Thailand instead and save 50% of my $$$$

Financing is a killer here. And it´s been getting lower through the years! Thailand is nice. Philippines is even cheaper but foreigners can´t own land.

robal