Moto License Motorcycle and Scooter

Does anyone in the crowd know , When a License is Required for Motorcycle or Motorscootwr.

is thete a Specific CC  of the moto that requires for one to have or not have a license..

I had read a earlier post that no license was required for a small CC moto....

Just the Facts no SWAGS.....

THANKS IN ADVANCE. ...

Hey, Grizz,
Lots of people claim that little putt-putts under 50cc don't require a license, but that doesn't seem to be true anymore, if it ever was.  You're going to need a Category A license to drive a motorized two- or three-wheeler.
There's a special license for the really small ones , ACC -- Autorização para Conduzir Ciclomotor -- but getting it is basically the same process as getting a regular Category A.
At least, that's what they told us in that class I had to take at DETRAN-AM. :D

That means I owe her 100.00r...thanks my good friend. ..lol...kkk..rsrs...
So what is the Process for the Moto License, I have the one for Cars....

Grizz "no SWAGS.....", but I have to ask will your knees hit the handle bar??? Sorry amigo :dumbom:
You should be able to drive MC with an auto DL.

If your US license is endorsed for bikes too, then you can probably get DETRAN to issue you a Category A/B license that will let you drive both bikes and cars, with just the eye test, the psychotechnical test, the rules of the road test or class -- and the fee, of course.  If your license is just for cars, then they'll probably make you take a road test on the bike.  :nothappy:
Then again, you're in the interior ...

I'm also curious about whether your knees will hit.  :cool:

And in this corner we have , anyway I paid the chick..lol...as far as my knees I am riding out back..lol...after coming off 550,750,800 CC I can no handle all the Scooters here they call Motorcycles...So we will continue with. I have no endorsement, at 64 anos do I want to play with my knees in Brasilian Traffic. I am throwing in the "Crying Towel"..She will not give the money back it is Brasil once in the Coffer it will never be returned...she trades well...lol...so I will have a Snickers and turn in to Toasty the Snow Man...smdh...thanks Folks. ..

""at 64 anos do I want to play with my knees in Brasilian Traffic. "
I wondered about that, too.
Around here, it's not the guy who cuts you off at the busy intersection who's gonna kill you on a bike -- you'll see him coming, and take precautions.  It's the one behind you who's texting on his phone who'll get you, and you'll only figure it all out in heaven.

Yea I know, we use to throw  the cellphone in the backseat, now anwser that...and in Brasil we love our cellphones..it is so funny when I go to do something or buy a item that requires a CPF and the person asks for my phone number or Whatsapp and I be like I no own a phone or have a number, I get the Kiss of Death look and I look back and say am I required to have a cellphone or phone number...I have only my lady.👄 friend and I enjoy my time of no one calling and interupting me doing Nothing...lol...if I forgot something on my way home or she needed something at the store while I was there Oh Well....I have no  emergency, its like no home,no food, no money yet one has a cellphone and the kids have phones why does a 3rd grader need a cellphone do they get lost at recesss...lol... Yes Texting and Driving mix like oil and water and the people here need to embrace a bluetooth...One Hand on the Steering Wheel is a Crazy thing...The Drivers here are like the movie Death Race 2000, they aim for the Pedestrian hoping to get a point for injury...I hate to say it traveled and drove across the USA and Canada the people of my adopted Country Brasil are Some of the Worse Drivers I have ever been around in my life...lol..if Brasil sold Cracker Jacks or had K Marts I could understand the licensing process...mother McCreae...scary..Brasilian Drivers are Scary....just my observation ...when I go to return a item the people ask for my CPF and I say "You didn't ask for it when you sold me the"  _h_t !"...
I need a license for "Thinking"...lol...cause I am driving myself crazy...just keeping within the Subject...lol,kkk,rsrs

One of these days I am going to open my door when I see one of them coming between cars........... :huh:
Insurance had to buy 2 new side mirrors for my car in 6 years....
So many in US will open door when stopped at light to pour something out all the time.

Really no mind test for MC.....! Now I know why they are so crazy.

Ball Bearings work great, I usally carry a brick around my equalizer or a sack of rocks ....lol..and that Moto taxi and his pals I be like ready to smack there helmets and as there brain is rattling a quick knee jerks reflex to the....followed by another slap to the helmet...then it gets good as I yell the famous North American....words of faith "You no driving, bleep, da bleep, the bleep and the shock sets in I am gringo....lol...no one was harmed during the digression....lol...Have a Good Independence Day Y'all....
I was thinking maybe a baseball bat....interesting. .

You don't need a license to drive a scooter/bike 50cc or less BUT you do need a special authorization:

Source: http://g1.globo.com/bom-dia-brasil/noti … ltado.html

With that said, to putz around the "bairro" you'd be fine but you will not be within the law. I drove a motorcycle in São Paulo without a license for 3 years. I passed through Blitz's and I wouldn't recommend it. It's nerve racking, but they always let me go. (Actually it was one "blitz" but two times I was pulled off the bike because they were looking for criminals.

I am now 100% within the law and love riding my Ninja all year long! (In the NE, USA, where I am from, we get three months of good riding weather)

Be safe!

Ronin Samurai Gringo wrote:

You don't need a license to drive a scooter/bike 50cc or less BUT you do need a special authorization:

Source: http://g1.globo.com/bom-dia-brasil/noti … ltado.html

With that said, to putz around the "bairro" you'd be fine but you will not be within the law. I drove a motorcycle in São Paulo without a license for 3 years. I passed through Blitz's and I wouldn't recommend it. It's nerve racking, but they always let me go. (Actually it was one "blitz" but two times I was pulled off the bike because they were looking for criminals.

I am now 100% within the law and love riding my Ninja all year long! (In the NE, USA, where I am from, we get three months of good riding weather)

Be safe!

Thanks Amigo, she still ain't gonna return my 100 bucks...lol...She will play the "Special Authorization" card, how'd you get that Ninja in country...lol...I am a Suzuki guy..lol, 550,750,800 all "Intruders"...
She doesn't realize the money was only $34.00 usd...smdh

I am out of the Gr8 NW, the Upper 1, Alaska, we be lucky if we get 2 months, yet the Trikes may run all year, the roads clear up from all the car tire friction, it's just about getting the bike outta the subdivision and it's on...lol...studded tires and all...