Finding a sponsor

Hello everyone I'm Kholod I'm moroccan and I just came to qatar with tourist visa to find a job but unfortunately I didn't find anything so far so I'm trying to find a sponsor I heard that if I can find one I can extend my visa or something is it true? Do you have any information about how to get a sponsor?

Yes you can get sponsorship in term it's Said free visa and you have to pay annually charges and after competition of one year only you can transfer to another company. Beware of scam some  agency will give you project visa without information and once you want to transfer after one/two/three year it's not possible to do so because of the project visa  have a time frame set by MOI which will expire after that most of  the agency will open new business and again come up with project visa scam. If you caught working outside and your sponsor is different from current you will land in trouble as well, and Incase your free visa agent will give NOC that you can work anywhere in Qatar ( no such rule applicable in Qatar law). In Qatar law there is no such name called free visa this name is implemented by agency. If you are lucky enough 75% of visa are transferred locally depending on existing visa status

Khldcher123 wrote:

Hello everyone I'm Kholod I'm moroccan and I just came to qatar with tourist visa to find a job but unfortunately I didn't find anything so far so I'm trying to find a sponsor I heard that if I can find one I can extend my visa or something is it true? Do you have any information about how to get a sponsor?

Hello members,how possible can i change my sponsor before completing the running, am tired of his being inconsistent as regards to the terms we agreed in the contract.
Thanks

Hi kholod I'm faycel currently living and working in Qatar
I would like to share some goodness with you regarding your requested matter , if you want to work in a hospitality industry please allow me to know that so I could share some information about how to get hired and I will push with you as much as I can.

Always be thankful and say hamdoulileh for everything.

Good morning, am so much interested in working in hospitality industry , if you have any connections of jobs in that sector ,please consider me,i will appreciate your help.
Thank you

I hope @Faycel_guizani will help you.  :D:joking:

Nick Matsiko wrote:

Good morning, am so much interested in working in hospitality industry , if you have any connections of jobs in that sector ,please consider me,i will appreciate your help.
Thank you