Looking for fellow travel videographer

I am a 27y old vietnamese who has been residing in the PH for almost 3 years. I really enjoying staying here excepts the traffic in metro manila. But I gotta stay here beacause of work. That is why I always try to go out of metro manila to explore the other enjoyable parts of the PH. I'm also into camera gears and adventure type trip / road trip and have amy own youtube channel. If anyone wants to team up for a trip or a coffee chatting about video editting, travelling, feel free to connect with me. Cheers : )

Hello !

I'm looking for a videographer to follow my girlfriend and I during our trip in the Philippines.

We are coming to the Philippines to create the new content for our YouTube Channel.

Are you interested in ?
Feel free if you have any questions :)

NicolaBel wrote:

Hello !

I'm looking for a videographer to follow my girlfriend and I during our trip in the Philippines.

We are coming to the Philippines to create the new content for our YouTube Channel.

Are you interested in ?
Feel free if you have any questions :)

I'm very interested if we are travelling and creating contents together, or come up with some type of collaboration. But if you are looking for someone who will do the filming then I think you'll need to hire one =)