Local TV

I have been involved in Local TV for 15years, we move out to Malta middle of month(June) we got a flat overlooking salt plains in Qawra. I am keen to set up and do a X-Pat TV program or channel, I have all the kit, cameras, edit suites etc. Anyone interested maybe presenters, cameramen etc. This is all amatuer stuff for fun and learning, maybe you want to learn to be an video editor? I have a boating TV channel tvyachts.com and tvscuba.com so you can see what we could do with my kit.
Can't wait to load up and go.
Jim

I have some experience, and education with Video editng and 3d animation, it's all just a time issue..  We can talk about it more on the weekend if your up for a cisk,,,

Video or sound editing sounds interesting...count me in (especially for the Cisk - I owe Jim a beer anyway and probably Chad too!)

Tim

Just setting up the edit suite, and getting the camera batteries on charge. When you guys dropping in. Jim

jim, I am interested, I will seint you an privat message

Cool, we need a presenter and a researcher, Jim

Any news? Are you live? How can we watch it on the net?

Have not started yet, pressures of moving here and other projects. I will be producing some local stuff next month, but I need a presenter so anyone sees themself as the next Kay Adams or Ruby Wax mail me., Jim

" Joining me now is ----" all you need to know.
What happend to all the presenters, does anyone know someone up for it. I have the boat-show next week thurs-Sunday and would like to do a few interviews. PM me Jim.