SPANISH GUY JUST MOVED TO MALTA!!!!

hello everyone!

im an spanish guy who just moved to malta and i would love make new friends from anywhere and spaniards will be a plus!!!!!

my msn is [email protected]

hey man, how do u find Malta? we are thinking of moving there too. we are going next week to check it for few days. I am brazilian, my partner is french. we are a bit worried that it is a place for retirement... what do u think? we are not big party goers, but like to have fun too, not a place full of old people only. let me know... it would be great to meet people there too. Claudio here.

mate malta is great and nothing to do with retirement!!!! there lots of party and good things to do, so dont hesitate and come over, ull love it!

contact me when u r here.

c u soon

cool man, what are u working on? is it hard to get the visa permit and the work permit? we hv european passports. i won't be working there as I can work from anywhere, will just continue my work, but my partner will need to work there. is it hard to find a job?

if u r european u dont hv nothing to worry about cos malta is part of the european union so no need for visas or things like that.

yes im working and it wasnt too hard to find a job here.

if u wanna come to malta dont hesitate, its an amazing country.

Hi Jul, I will be moving to Malta in the next month.  Hope to make some friends when I get there, just wanted to say hello.  I also really want to learn Spanish so maybe you can help me out :)

hello rachel!

it would be a pleasure to teach u spanish, im actually giving private spanish lessons here so if u r up for tha challenge here i am!

i hv a very nice group of friends so u r more than welcome to join us when u arrive.

if u need any info or anything at all just ask and ill help u straight away ok? my maltese number is +356 991 921 85 and my messenger if u use it is [email protected]

hope to speak with u soon.

julen

Hi guys! I'm a spanish girl and next March I will go to Malta too. Can you help me find accommodation in a shared flat? I'm terrible worried for the fictitious accommodation providers by internet and maybe will go the first week to a hotel and then looking for a room but I dont know if it will be easy contact with people who share rooms...do you know anyone who needs a flatmate?
And of course, if you accept me I'm pleasant to drink a beer with my future friends in Malta! :)

hello rachel!
are you in malta already? if so give me a call! +356 991 921 85

hope top speak with u soon

ciao
julen

kiwi_rachel wrote:

Hi Jul, I will be moving to Malta in the next month.  Hope to make some friends when I get there, just wanted to say hello.  I also really want to learn Spanish so maybe you can help me out :)

hola spicca soy julen.

keria comentarte q vivo en una casa de tres habitaciones en san gwann y generalmente siempre alkilo las dos habitaciones extras a estudiantes espanoles.

ahora mismo no tengo a nadie y tengo dos habitaciones libres asi q si estas interesada llamame y hablamos al respecto.

un abrazo y espero saber de ti pronto.

un abrazo
julen

+356 991 921 85

Sppica wrote:

Hi guys! I'm a spanish girl and next March I will go to Malta too. Can you help me find accommodation in a shared flat? I'm terrible worried for the fictitious accommodation providers by internet and maybe will go the first week to a hotel and then looking for a room but I dont know if it will be easy contact with people who share rooms...do you know anyone who needs a flatmate?
And of course, if you accept me I'm pleasant to drink a beer with my future friends in Malta! :)

Hi Sppica

If looking for accommodation in Malta.
Have a look at my website here. saintjulians.net

Cheers Paul

hola spicca soy julen.

keria comentarte q vivo en una casa de tres habitaciones en san gwann y generalmente siempre alkilo las dos habitaciones extras a estudiantes espanoles.

ahora mismo no tengo a nadie y tengo dos habitaciones libres asi q si estas interesada llamame y hablamos al respecto.

un abrazo y espero saber de ti pronto.

un abrazo
julen

+356 991 921 85

Gracias Julen! pues la verdad es que todavía no tengo nada pero prefiero compartir con gente que no hable español, jejej, más que nada para amortizar mi escapada de España!
de todos modos muchas gracias y nos vemos por la isla!:)

Hi if you are looking for a flat or accomodation i can help you as i have a 2 bedroom flat available or room sharing in sliema for more information contact me on [email protected]

thank you for ur offer hammerhead but i am not interested, im not a student and i have my own flat here.

Hi san,
I like it your blogs such a good information's about Malta.
So i  travel in Malta as soon as so cud you help me to accommodations & find a job.

ronay

I need your help
Hope u understand.

ronay:)