End contract

Hi Ma'am/sir, I'm Cristina. Currently determined here at Dammam. I had boyfriend an Egyptian and was in Hail now.2020 my contract was done and we would have planned to get married here in Saudi after my contract and have been able to provide my sponsor's exit visa I planned to go to Hail.I want to ask If there would be a problem at the airport if I had to travel dammam to hail?What's the requirements of getting married with both non Saudi nationality here in Saudi?thanks to all I hope you can give me advice.have a nice day

If your employer already issued an exit visa, you will need to travel back to your point of origin before the expiration of the exit visa.

What you will do in Hail after the completion of your contract with your present employer?  What is your assurance that your boyfriend will marry you?

Travelling from Jeddah to Hail will not requires a visa. You can travel as long as you valid iqama and no derogatory records.

Thanks for advice. When I'm given the exit visa I mean can I still travel inside the kingdom with my exit visa even my iqama is expired?

No you can't  is illegal

Hi, why it's illegal I have finished already my contract and have final exit visa and as far as I know I have 60 days grace after issuing exit visa

Being in the country with expired identity which saudi is using iqama is illigal if expired with no intention of renewing

you cannot travel anywhere.

Wake Up Sister.. Your egyptian boyfriend is not serious. What would you expect from him? for sure you just knew him from social media only. If he really want to marry you, he will meet you and propose  here in Jeddah. Why you need to go there in Hail? it seems you are the only exerting effort to run your what so called relationship. Dont be fooled by his sweet tongue.