Labor ministry: Iqama transfer under study

hi there,
its being two weeks, my new company sent request for transfer as my original company is in small red status. so my iqama transfer request shows under ministry of labor under study.

how long it will take to get transfer without the old kafeel interference.
please advice.

Same like my status..if anyone can answer is highly appriciated..

Let your personnel dept. concern person followup in the website. Only the concern person can followup through website. You may visit the support offices front of Jawajat, or Passport dept.

Dear I have same problem r u solved that

Alhamdulillah got transferred

Yes my problem are solve.Our HR personel follow usp that in ministry to accept.

Hei Dani. I have same problem. the status of my transfer Under studying.  Does this mean the new company make talab?

Bro did you had the under study status?

How can you tell me you got this transfer? What was the transfer from under study?

Can anyone advise me on how to change my iqama transfer in this situation ( under studying)?

Did you get any solution?  Its been 8 days my transfer request status in ministry of labour is Undet studying

@Akib1234 How much days it took for the next update ?

@Surender An

This topic is quite old.

Please feel free to participate to more recent threads or to create your own thread and to ask your questions.

Thank you,

Priscilla

Expat.com Team

Thank you. Can you help me with the recent threads for this topic ?

Same issue....status shows Ministry of interior....the application is under study...

Please anyone answer me.....who will responsible for this for followup and how much time taken for approval.

@Rinkuhassan Hi Hussan did your resolved ? because my status is also pending since last night for transfer under study by moi

@jehanzaibjamil

Same issue for me did your request resolve or not ???