Making iqama for new born baby in dammam

As salaam walaikum,

My baby is born in dammam on 16th sept 2017. These days  civil affairs (ahwal madani) are issuing new type of birth certificate (smaller in size). I have received this new one for my newborn baby last week of september 2017 and got passport. Then I submitted to make iqama for past 3 weeks but its not been successful.

Nowadays a record is created in absher once certificate is issued by ahwal madani. This was not the case earlier. Passport (Jawazat) used to create a record in absher. I dont know if there is some issue in linking between these 2 departments.

I have submitted passport and other documents to my company HR and initially they were asking to pay dependant fee. I took the print out and told them that its already paid (Infact for my elder son i had paid fee in july and now its not showing in absher (this is another headache to find out where money went) so i paid again in Oct 1st week and that is showing in absher. Also i have paid for my new born) ... Sometime the guy to whom i submitted documents is asking whether they was some issue in ahwal madani I told him there was no issue there and i got the birth certificate without any issue.

Is someone facing any issue? Medical insurance is done. MOFA attestation not done yet, is it required? Please help. Any procedure left out?

Thanks.

very strange :-/

Hi, were you able to solve your baby's iqama issue? I am currently facing the same situation and wanted your feedback

No Still Issue is there. which part of ksa are you from? Can you give me your mobile number and your name please ?

I'm in dammam as well. **

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Helllo all. i am from india. pls. share the procedure to make birth certificate and iqama and passport.

Hi,

As per your text you are living n Dammam, I m also living in Dammam, can you please tell me where you issue your new born baby passport, Is there any facility available to make new born baby passport in Dammam. or we need to go Riyadh embassy to take baby with us.

Your response will help us to get right information.

Regards,
Mashkoor Ahmed

Brother, i have applied for my baby iqama in Al Jubail, Jawazat people in Jubail told me that they will send my docs to Dammam branch, since they dont have option to update in Jubail. Its been more than 2 weeks that i have not recieved any update. Can someone answer how much time do they take for processing?

Based on my experience, it is correct that jubail jawazat office does not add newborn details to your absher/iqama and they do take a long time to send the documents to dammam jawazat. I workhave in jubail and live in al khobar. I would advise you to collect your baby's documents and yourself visit the dammam jawazat office. If you have completed all your documents such as form is filled, pictures of baby attached, paid all dependent iqama fees and adding newborn inside saudi fees and received the original birth certificate, then it will not take you more than an hour to get the new iqama in your hand. Message me privately if you need more help.

Thank you Sifar. Based on your feedback, i visited Dammam and got iqama in around 10 mins. However, i would like to share that the people in dammam they took 2 hours to find the application i submitted in Jubail, and it was quite a tuff time at that moment. However, i discussed with the addition department to make new application, and they agreed, and got iqama. another thing i want to mention regarding medical insurance, Jawazat dont need medical insurance for newborn born inside kingdom. its required only for the baby born outside kingdom.

Dear friends I applied for iqama of my new born in jubail and it's already over one week I did not receive any response , once I visited the office but they told me dnt come unless abshar is updated , I m clueless what to do as already documents are submitted and I may not be able to go to any other location to RE apply, please help me to get out of this trouble

Brother, I have been into this process recently last month...
Jubail Jawazat will unnecessarily waste your time..
I wait for around 2-3 weeks but nothing happend...
I visited Dammam early in the morning and submitted new application and got everything done in 1 hour...

Dear Ghulam,
Please understand jubail jawazat does not have the authority or access to issue iqama for your newborn baby. Iqama for newborn can only be issued from dammam jawazat. Even if your apply for the iqama from jubail, they will first have to receive the approval from dammam jawazat to do so which is a huge waste of time. My advice for you to take all the documents to dammam jawazat and over there, it shouldn't take you more than an hour to get your babys iqama insha Allah if there is no system issue. Try this route first and if it does not work, message me privately please. Please note I myself work in jubail and my iqama is issued from jubail but visited dammam jawazat like many others to get my daughter's iqama

Many thanks brothers for the support

Bros one more thing I have to carry which documents original n which documents copies as well

Dear brothers I want to ask one question please guide me
Is it necessary to make medical insurance for new baby born inside saudia for iqama
Second for Pakistani passport it is necessary that birth certificate which is issued by interior ministry should be attested from MOFA ministry of foreign affairs please guide me

Saadzaman, medical insurance is not mandatory for newborn born inside saudi arabia. However, very recently regulations have been updated. Previously, a newborn could seek medical attention on the mothers insurance but now, a new born can only avail medical facilities for 3 days after the childs birth on the mothers medical insurance. So my advise would be to get a medical insurance for your newborn.

Mofa stamp on birth certificate is not mandatory and you can still get new iqama for your newborn without it. I got my newborn birth certificate stamped after I received my child's iqama

Do we need to pay fee prior to new baby iqama or after getting iqama we can pay it?

Mr siffar
Can i have ur contact number?
I need to know something about my new baby iqama.

All fees have to be paid prior to submission of documents for getting new iqama for baby.

thanks bro. and what about that form which we need to fill up for iqama. do we have to take signature from company on that form??? and secondly can i get that form online or i have to visit jawazat office.

Yes you have to get the form stamped with the company stamp after the information is filled. Chamber of commerce stamping is NOT required.

Form is available online and you do not need to visit jawazat for the form. Link is below

https://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/!ut/p … AFJmXew!!/

salam br...

I was also applied 3 week before in jubail , i recived birth cirtificate. But until now new baby name not updated in my abshir,
if i will go yo dammam jawazatj directly to apply iqama, for that whaat are the document rqd?... rqd to take appinment?

Iam living in jubail , i got birth cirt from jubail ministry of civil affairs before 3 week, passport also ready with me. but untill now the name not added in abshir.
is it possible now i can go dammam jawazath to get iqama early.
is it required appointment? what are the documents required with me?

pls support

Niyaspnd, you can directly visit dammam jawazat to make your baby's iqama and do not need to wait for jubail jawazat to do the same. No appointment is required, however, you need to reach dammam jawazat at least 10 mins before it opens so that you can stand in line to get token for the adding dependents information line. You do not need to worry as you can get token easily. Documents required are below:

- Original passport of baby
- 2-4 pictures of baby with white background
- Copy of your and your wife's passport
- Copy of your and your wife's iqama
- Original and copy of birth certificate
- Filled adding dependents information form, stamped by your company
- printout of atm or your internet bank account showing payment of dependent fee and adding dependent born inside saudi arabia fee.

Hope this helps insha Allah.

My baby was born in Al Khobar (Al Mana hospital) last week. When i try to take appointment from Abshir it does not allow me. Could it be because my company printed my own Iqama's from Riyadh? What do i have to do in this case? Will Dammam branch print it if i personnaly visit them without appointment?

Thanks
Zubair

Zubair, to make birth certificate for your baby, you will need to take appointment from absher and as I checked today, appointments are available in civil affairs office in khobar. So you will have to take appointment from absher only for the birth certificate before you can visit dammam jawazat. It does not matter your iqama was issued from riyadh. You will have to go to the area civil affairs of the place your child was born in.

no need for dammam jawazat appointment online. yesterday i went to dammam jawazat and got iqama with in 2 hour for my new born baby. reach there 7 am. there will be a saudi out side and he is issuing the number. get ur number and 7.30 go inside. very simple

Dear Brother Sifar and Junaid,

In my case I have received my new born passport and paid the moi fee.

My iqama is issued in Riyadh and I am currently living in Jubail.

I tried to book an appointment with Eastern province selected as Region,but it is showing """ This service group is not available in any branch of your selected Region""""

Except Riyadh all other region selected shows the same message, i.e I am able to get the appointment for RIYADH and not other region.

Is this because my iqama is issued from Riyadh???

If I can approach Dammam Jawazat without taking appointment (not possible for me and I am not sure if for others it is open) is their any possibility to get Iqama?

Thank you for your urgent feedback.

Good Luck

Nasir

Nasiraskgn,

Irrespective of where your iqama was issued from, you need to either visit or send your company mandoob/representative to dammam jawazat to print your Childs iqama. Where the babys iqama is to be printed depends on the place of birth of the baby so if your baby was born in jubail, then you need to visit dammam jawazat. For dammam jawazat, you do not need to take an appointment. Just arrive at the jawazat early in the morning around 6:45am and stand in line to get token number.In the line, the jawazat officer will ask you what service you need so when you say ''addition of new baby iqama'', he will give you a token number and ask you to stand in a specific line. Once your number comes up, submit the documents with the jawazat form and pictures and he will then direct you to another line where you can pick up the iqama in a short time.