My test score is overall 5.5

I'm struggling to pass the IELTS test to proceed in Canada residency. I have BSc Hons degree along with four years of industry experience as a programmer in various IT job role.

Dear mentors, please tell me any working solution to achieve my goal. I'm 30 years old and live in Sri Lanka.

Thank you for your time.

Why do you need IELTS to get residency? There is opportunity  get it via  Quebec province no IELTS needed

rudinas wrote:

Why do you need IELTS to get residency? There is opportunity  get it via  Quebec province no IELTS needed

:/  Are you certain? I applied for the Saskatchewan nominee program through the online.

Do you want to live there? I dont think so. Montreal is a great city to live especially for young people, social life and it has the best education (university and for children is great and free too

Study and practice are the solutions. Listen more than you speak, read more than you write, write more than you want to. Study, study, and then study some more. The greater the effort, the greater the reward. There is no shortcut to fluency.

Khalida.UNC wrote:

Study and practice are the solutions. Listen more than you speak, read more than you write, write more than you want to. Study, study, and then study some more. The greater the effort, the greater the reward. There is no shortcut to fluency.

Yes indeed, thanks for your reply on my post.