Business advice

Hi. Want to meet SOMEONE LOCAL FROM MOROCCO Who CAN SPEAK ENGLISH. I'm interested to do my own business in MOROCCO about Shisha flavours. If I get them imported from outside. And selling in shisha bars legally. Flavours only. What kind of permission I need and where from. What will be the procedure. Need help in that please.
Many thanks.
Usman

Look good for me .best luck

Shisha is not legal in Morocco, despite numerous Shisha cafes. The cafes get raided by the police, and equipment confiscated.

You're intending to enter into a dark area, where you don't speak the language, and attempting to do it legally, i.e. paying customs, import duties, tva, transportation charges, brokerage charges. All this trying to compete with people who are bringing in the tobacco through other routes much cheaper than you can compete with, as well as competing with Moroccans themselves.

You're better off doing a feasibility study onto your own costs, and what the cafes are paying, to see if it's financially worthwhile pursuing.

Get to know the Feds 😉😅 this is me @model_Morocco if any needs any advice I've been here for ages. From London :)