Just for fun: How well do you know Turkey?

Hello everyone,

We would like to invite you to take part in a knowledge test based on Turkey. Find a few questions below:

1. What is the capital city or administrative capital of Turkey?
2. What currency is used in Turkey?
3. List the national symbols of Turkey.
4. What are the official languages or the ones used the most on a day-to-day basis?
5. Share with us the national motto.
6. Define Turkey in one word.

Thank you for participating and have fun :)
Diksha

Ankara is Capital city and Istanbul is administrative & awake city.
First one Currency is Turkish lira(TL) but in big city's you can pay us dollar and euro but you must be careful because Turkish people loved money more than every things.
National symbol is Ata Turk ( Mostafa Kamal Paşa) The Father of Turkish people & you can find alot of beautiful beaches and hotels and get rest in there.
Just turkey maybe you find anybody knows English but here first one tutkish after that Kurdish after of Turkish and Kurdish little English 😅.
This is first part of national motto of Turkey:
Do not be afraid, the starboard that floats at these dawns will not extinguish;
In one word : Pretty girl.

Yeeeey) I love having fun, this is what I missed now.
1. What is the capital city or administrative capital of Turkey? -Ankara
Unfortunately, I have never visited the capital. :joking:
2. 2. What currency is used in Turkey?  - Turkish Lira :D But you can pay even in USD or EUR
3. List the national symbols of Turkey - Flag, and Tulip, this is what I know :/
4.What are the official languages or the ones used the most on a day-to-day basis?- Turkish Language which I adore, a bit rude in pronunciation, but I love it.
5. Share with us the national motto. - Egemenlik, kayıtsız şartsız milletindir! :D
6. Define Turkey in one word - Picturesque :kiss:

İts actually our flag that has been the symbol of blood we poured to protect  our homes.. Ocak.. Will float above the sky.... Symbol of star and crescent, moon where the future is ahead.. İstikbal... Our nations future.. And under that dawn Will never cease... Extinquish... İstikbal göklerdedir.. Future is at sky.. Atatürk and National anthem... So you are right. For querency... İts illegal to trade in other currencies but our own lira.. And İts says official language there is only one official language and it is Turkish.. Everybody speaks... Rest minorities

The capital is Ankara
The currency is Lira
List: 7/10