UAE MOE Interview

Hi,

I gave my interview on 4th August as a Chemistry Teacher in Manchester and wanted to ask that whether anyone got a response from their recruiting agency? My agency is world teachers recruitment

Hiii even i am going to give written + interview for chemistry Plzzz tell me what happen on that day  questions asked on that day (just give me 2-3 question example). What happen in interview .) .plzzz tell me ur experience.it will help me alot

Hi Vani. The exam usually consists of organic chemistry and enthalpies but it isn't much difficult. As for the interview just think on questions on how to manage a classroom

Hey thank u but plzzz tell level of question is of 11 and 12 or graduation. Also question asked in interview . Plzz tell me lesson plan topic will be given by them or we can give it on topic of our wish

You have to do the lesson plan by yourself. The questions are mostly of 11 standard but unfortunately I don't remember the questions

Thank u .plzzz last query .in interview they will ask me questions  and one demo of teaching (in ppt form or written form) i have to give???

Hii ali, will u tell me how much time will be given in exam???how many questions will be there???. What is time bound of lesson plan

Anybody has CS/DT interview on June 30????

BahjaYoosuf wrote:

Anybody has CS/DT interview on June 30????

Hey
How was your online interview??