International school

Hi, I'm winaykin, and we have plan to move to KL this September.
I have daughter, now in grade 7, and i would like to ask about some international school in KL.
I've narrowed down my choice of school based on our budget and the school which have September intake:
- Brighton international school
- MAZ International school
- Kingsley International school
- UCSI International school subang jaya
- sayfol internasional school

Can someone give me advice, are those school good school?

Thank you very much

Hi there,
There are actually a lot more schools within that price range. You might find this list helpful. Let me know if you'd like more information on any of them. Cheers

Thanks for the list.... It is very helpful.

How about Beaconhouse newlands? Is it good school? Try to find review about this school in this forum but not found any.

Winaykin wrote:

Hi, I'm winaykin, and we have plan to move to KL this September.
I have daughter, now in grade 7, and i would like to ask about some international school in KL.
I've narrowed down my choice of school based on our budget and the school which have September intake:
- Brighton international school
- MAZ International school
- Kingsley International school
- UCSI International school subang jaya
- sayfol internasional school

Can someone give me advice, are those school good school?

Thank you very much

Hi. You should also consider the location you're planning on living in because the schools above are all quite spread out.

I graduated from Sayfol ages ago. The school is good however they don't really have facilities in house so the kids will need to go somewhere for their sports activities. Food was provided for free daily at the canteen. However I think that has changed.

Do consider Mutiara Grammar School (near Sayfol) and Tanarata (in Kajang). Again, maybe you can list where you're considering of living and work, from there you can narrow down the options.

The list you gave are all NOT international  schools. I am an international  school teacher and I wouldn't work for ANY of those "international" schools. If you value your child's education pay more.

Fees of about 40,000 RM per year is about both lowest you can get for a decent school and is low internationally.

Look for accredited schools eg CIS and ISQM. CIE do not accredit schools btw.

PM me if you want suggestions.

@fadzlirealtor Thanks for the advice. I'm considering to rent house or apartment near location of school we choose and near mrt Station, so my husband can go to work by mrt (my husband's office is in KL sentral). That way we can have more choice of school within our budget range

Nemodot wrote:

The list you gave are all NOT international  schools. I am an international  school teacher and I wouldn't work for ANY of those "international" schools. If you value your child's education pay more.

Fees of about 40,000 RM per year is about both lowest you can get for a decent school and is low internationally.

Look for accredited schools eg CIS and ISQM. CIE do not accredit schools btw.

PM me if you want suggestions.

Hi Nemodot,
It's not that we don't want to pay more, we valur our kids education but we have to be realistic in setting our budget. 40K is too much for us since we have 2 kids, that's we we are looking for school within range 30K below.

Don't touch Maz with a barge pole.