New to this!!!!!

Hi all

My name is Hayley. I currently live in Devon, England. Myself and my husband are wanting to relocate to France with our 2 young children. (2 and 5 months) . We feel as our son and daughter are so young, the time is right to bite the bullet and make the move.... we just need a helping hand in pointing us in the right direction 🤷‍♀️
My husband has a commercial cleaning  business and I own a hairdressing salon. We have had these businesses for over 10 years now so have alot of experience with staffing, cash handling, management etc.
We know we would like to be in Brittany, but open to towns.
We feel we have a lot of transferable skills to offer, just not sure where to start in finding jobs or running a  business.
Any tips would be great 👍

Hayley welcome  :)

You are right to think it's a good time to move when children are of such a young age. Children integrate into a new school system far better the younger they are.

Now, as for you and your hubby. this may be different! Are either you a fluent speaker of French?

I also hate so swear but BREXIT this might really screw things up for you all. As it stands Thursday, 31 October is the day for leaving the EU unless things change and really I don't know what more one can say. No one knows, possibly if you move before the Brexit date you will be fine and have rights protected it really is anyone's guess?