Living in a motorhome

Hello!

I have got a job in Stockholm and am looking at accomodation. I have heard how difficult the housing market is. However, I already have a very nice motorhome that I could live in.

Does anybody know if it is feasible and cheap to live a motorhom in Stockholm, for a period of around six months? I have found some campsites online, but the daily rate would add up quite a lot! I'd like to find somewhere specifically targeted at long-term camping.

Thanks!

Harry

Out of the box..

Why a campsite?

What facilities do you need, and are there any other places that have them?

Motorway service area - Petrol station - Others ??????

Thank you for thinking out if the box! I have been wondering that too.

I need some energy source for heating, somewhere to go to the toilet, somewhere I can stay without being moved on by the police and I also need water for cooking and drinking.

For the heating I could use gas but I think my life would be quite nomadic if I need to keep finding water, toilets and not be moved on all the time....

I have met someone who used to work in construction and was living in a motorhome around Stockholm. There are some places in Haninge and VasterHaninge like that and there could be a possibility of electrical connection. But that said I have not heard good things about that area, most commonly its known to be place for junkies and addicts.