Shipping household goods to Ecuador

I'm trying to get a quote and information about shipping my household goods to Ecuador.

I have found a company who will take them from my home to Guayaquil Port, but doesn't anyone they can recommend to get the goods cleared thru customs and shipped to Cuenca or Quito.

Can anyone recommend a company that I can rely on to get my goods thru customs and to Cuenca or Quito?

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated

Hi,
I brought my household container from Ontario Canada in 2016.
I used "ASESORA MIL" Co.
They are located in Quito. They took care of every little detail dealing with Ecuador Customs.

- Co. name:  ASESORA MIL
- Address: Av. De Los Shyris N35-71 y Suecia - Edificio Argentum oficina # 306
                    Quito - Ecuador
                    Tel. (593)-2-33 33 489
                    Fax. (593)-2-33 33 490
- Agent:    Carlos Jativa
    e-mal:  [email protected]
                Mobile: 0983103364

Hope this information helps.

A number of people in Vilcabamba, including myself, have used Sandra Baquero, CEO of Sanestar International Shipping Service in Guayaquil. correo - [email protected].  My case was maybe a bit different, I was shipping in something for a business and had to get a Token for 1 year of importing, that was hell but eventually they did something for me and it got here pretty fast and as quoted, even gave me a break because I am a friend of a friend. Good people. They got a driver to truck it here to Vilcabamba.

Thank you, this will help a lot

Thanks Helen, this is very helpful

A word of caution that unfortunately my shipper did not advise me of; if you have a residential VISA you can, one time, import your goods tax free.  However, getting your VISA is not enough.  You must also go to the Immigration Ministry and present it.  I learned this the hard way and it was very costly for me.

Thank you so much.

"HelenPivoine
HelenPivoine 18 June 2019 10:35:34 Report #3
105 posts Ottawa
A number of people in Vilcabamba, including myself, have used Sandra Baquero, CEO of Sanestar International Shipping Service in Guayaquil. "

Do you know if they do in Ecuador moving?  Specifically Quito to Montanita.  I moved two years and had a mover that dented and scratched every appliance and piece of furniture I have, and I am not exaggerating.