How to get exit visa for baby without iqama?

My husband and I is working here in jeddah,i will go exit with my baby.but my baby does not have iqama,i went to jawazat,they say i have to pay in the bank first and only my husband can process the exit visa for my baby.what will i pay in the bank?

how old you baby ?

That means you are iqama holder.
So you have to pay dependent fees (from the date of a baby born to iqama expiry).
And yes if your baby iqama is under your husband name (sponsor name on baby's iqama) then he is the only one to issue exit visa from his Absher account (MOI website).

I have the same issue i only have my daughters passport shes weeks old till now she will be turning 1 mnth this 27 july i want to bring her in the phillipines we also have a problem regarding our marriage because my wife got pregnant before our marriage so i cannot get this birth certificate to make iqama for my daughter will i face any problems in jawazat? because the phil embassy told me that i need to have a exit visa/stamp for my daughters passport

How many days exactly will i have to wait for this exit visa im planning to go this end of month can anybody help me?

i heard also that the mother should bring the baby not the father? my wife cannot go due to agency contract problem so can i face any problem iif im the one to bring my daughter?

How s your problem is it solve by now?