Visa status

Hello l got a job in Bahrain and I come on a work visa but I only worked for 1 month due to misunderstanding with the employer so it's been over a month since I got back to my country so now I was checking my visa status on lmra website and it is saying the information you have requested does not exist in the system so please help me what's the meaning of that because I am planning to come to Bahrain in future

It's not clear. 

Did your employer provide you a visa i.e. you did medical, enrollment, got CPR and got visa stamped in passport?

If not, then yes, that is what it will say as the visa time period has lapsed.

Yes l got my Visa from the employer and I did medicals but didn't get CPR

Then I am not sure.  It could have been cancelled or employer has reported you as absconding.

You need to check with them.   Try again tomorrow on LMRA express services to confirm once again.

Ok thank you so if the employer reported absconding or it's cancelled can I still come back to Bahrain

If absconding; that means don't come back.  If an absconding worker is caught by immigration, they will arrest and deport with a ban.

If cancelled, you won't be able to enter and need to get a visa in advance of travel.

So how do I see if it's absconding or not coz on the website it's keep on saying the information is not in the system l even asked someone who is in Bahrain to check for me and it is saying the same thing

Nothing to do except to call lmra and check for your records.

Ok thank you