Vape (vaping) shop in Vung tau

Can anyone recommend a good vape (vaping) accessory shop in Vung tau.

I want to buy coils and e-liquid.

What is their range of e-liquid (eJuice) like? Many flavours/salts?, quality of merchandise etc.

Is it best to go to Saigon for more range/quality? I've seen some shops in Saigon have websites with their range (with categories like U.S. imported etc.)

A couple weeks ago, a buddy of mine went to one on Le Hong Phong near the big roundabout/traffic circle. It's kind of near the Post Office on the corner, but on the other side of the street.

johnross23 wrote:

A couple weeks ago, a buddy of mine went to one on Le Hong Phong near the big roundabout/traffic circle. It's kind of near the Post Office on the corner, but on the other side of the street.

Thanks. I visited this place on le Hong Phong steet.

One of the staff there recommended a few devices (I think the boss there doesn't speak English, so every now and then staff would ask boss something in Vietnamese and get answer then relay it to me in English).

Anyway, next day I decided to give the other place on Lý Tự Trọng a try. Before going there checked their facebook page. They have mods/pods and what have you on there including prices.

I wanted to get the wasp nano. So called and asked if they had it in stock. They did. Went there, and the female staff member was super helpful, asked me what my requirements were then let me try a couple of devices. One a small pen like device, which I didn't particularly like, and another a bigger one which produced a lot more smoke.

Then the manager/owner manager arrived, we had a chat, he asked me what my budget was, then showed me the range and also recommended a device.
I quickly had a look online about the device (reviews etc.), compared it with a couple of others that was on my list, then decided to buy it.

afterwards, the female staff member and I went through trying some e-liquid flavours. Picked-one. I chose a U.S brand which was a bit more expensive than the other malaysian eliquid they have. But, I was prepared to pay a bit more. It was also the flavour I liked.

So, personally I preferred the second shop, because the advice/recommendations were a lot more extensive. also, little things like, first shop had some teenagers mucking around. Whereas the second one I found was visited by older professionals.

Of course your mileage may vary. So best to visit both and pick the one you like.

Had to give up vaping after 6 weeks when I realised that it was seriously affecting my health. I'm now back to smoking analog cigarettes.

While vaping I noticed that even climbing a 1 storey stairway led to heavy breathing (believe me this was not because I was horny) and feeling lightheaded. I couldn't do my usual gym treadmill run without feeling extreme fatigue. Actually had to stop treadmill near the finish.

I spent around 2 Million dong on vaping gear (device, tanks, juice etc.). All these gear is now sitting idly in a cupboard. Anyway, just glad that I didn't end up in hospital:

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/ … ng-damage/