Clarification regarding NOC

Please clarify my query.
I worked for a Company and finished 4 years of my Contract in Sep 2017, when requested for NOC the company told that they will give to another company which I will join in Oman, so Exit Oman in Sep 2017.
I got offer from another Company in Jan 2018 signed the offer and the another company also sent me Express Visa in Jan 2018 (validity of visa was end of Jan 2018), but I could not join due to Family issues.
Now i get an Opportunity in Oman again but the Company which I had worked is refusing to give me NOC stating that they have transferred my NOC to another Company.
What should I do now, and When i can enter Oman again.
Please clarify and help me.
Regards,
Radjeshbabu.

Hi radjeshbabu,

Your last employer is indeed correct in refusing to give you a second NOC while they have issued one in your name already.

The mistake which you have made is not taking the NOC with you. Now, unfortunately, there is nothing you can do except explain your situation to your last employer and request them to try and get you the employment visa.

Good day Mr. Sumitran,
Thanks for your response.
I requested for my NOC to be given to me but it was their company policy that they will give only to the company which I will be working.
I got offer from another Employer, and my EX employer is not giving me NOC, So I have to let go that offer, waiting for my 2 year ban to complete in this September 2019, I exit in September 2017.
Regards,
Radjesh