Job opportunity advise

Hi,

I hope someone can give me advise. I will be immigrating with my Boyfriend to China in the next few months.

He will easily get a job as he does have the necessary qualifications to get a Z-Visa.

I don't have a masters degree, but I have 3years Graphic design experience and nearly a 1year customer experience Research.

a. -How easy/difficult would it be for me to get a job as an expat with my experience and without a masters degree?

b. - Am I able to get a Z-Visa with 2 years experience?  Or would you need 2years with a masters to qualify for a working Visa?

I would appreciate your help.

You will need at least a Bachelor's Degree to get a Z-Visa, which you will need to get before entering China, unless you are a famous artist or someone like Bill Gates.

You will need to have a "letter of offer/employment" in order to be granted a Z-Visa. The application for the Z-Visa is done in your home country, or where you are currently residing, This is all done before you even get to China.

You will not be able to get a Z-Visa once you are in China (That's what I've always been told).

Working without a Z-Visa is not advisable.

This information is quite current. I went through the Z-Visa process from my home country very recently as I have only been in China for two months.

Good luck.

In the old days, you could get a Z-visa while in China.

Today it is more complicated, but still possible. You come to China on a tourist visa, then you interview for work. The potential employer then sponsors you for a z-visa. You fly back home and complete the application process there.

It's pretty easy. 1-2-3.

Fundamentally, you will need a four year degree with two years of experience in your field for starters. Anything less than that is a very, very hard sell.