Football/soccer teams in Cebu City

Hello everybody,

I am moving to Cebu City soon and I was wondering if there are any football teams (soccer) to join. I know basketball is big in the Philippines but would be interested to know if there any many places to play football?

You might want to check Central Visayas Football Association facebook.com/cebufootball/

Haizzz...they dun even sell soccer balls here in Surigao City; so I picked up badminton! :sosad:

manwonder wrote:

Haizzz...they dun even sell soccer balls here in Surigao City; so I picked up badminton! :sosad:

Badminton???  :D Your game has more chances playing with women though. Tennis... I´m sure you could easily find the equipments you need and men and women who can play. Soccer is not so popular like basketball or
baseball.

robal

Always wif my woman....Badminton does a pretty good job in keeping us agiile. Neighbours are only interested in Basketball which i personally don't fancy!....Tennis is a possibility but my grounds are not level for bouncing balls.
Nobody around here seems to like/enjoy soccer.
Haizzzz :huh:

@Mully10 r u still at cebu? we r looking for players to play with us.. kindly contact me at 09451801120 , we will be playing on every wednesday and saturday 8pm

Always wif my woman....Badminton does a pretty good job in keeping us agiile. Neighbours are only interested in Basketball which i personally don't fancy!....Tennis is a possibility but my grounds are not level for bouncing balls.
Nobody around here seems to like/enjoy soccer.
Haizzzz huh.png
-@manwonder

we r looking for players to play with us.. kindly contact me at ***, we will be playing on every wednesday and saturday 8pm

Moderated by Cheryl 8 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

please any team in metro manila I can play with... I'm new around.