Pregnant in Vegas

Hello,

I'm looking for some advice.

I've recently relocated to Vegas and have just discovered I am pregnant. It's still early but I'm not sure what the next steps are in terms of selecting a doctor. I am insured.

Any pointers would be welcomed, especially if you can recommend someone who provides epidurals as soon as labour starts 😀. Thank you 😊

Congratulations!

Have you spoken with your primary care physician and/or insurance provider about your pregnancy and need for an ob gynecologist?

Some insurance providers will recommend a doctor for you.

Thank you both for your help. I've now got a list to choose from. I'll give them all a bit of a Google. I'm not used to having choices!

Feel silly for asking, but just felt a bit overwhelmed. So once again thank you for responding. 😄

twostep wrote:

Congratulations!

Have you spoken with your primary care physician and/or insurance provider about your pregnancy and need for an ob gynecologist?

There you go. Talk to your PCP or find one if you don't have one. They can refer you to someone.

Hello Pop,

Congratulation on your pregnancy! I am a postpartum professional based in Las Vegas and Los Angeles. It is well advised to go by your providers and make your choice based on your ideal birth plan and intention.

Best,

Virginie Levine

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct