13a Visa with past conviction?

My first trip to the Philippines was in 2000. I just got back from second trip. I want to marry my fiance there and retire. I have a felony conviction from 32 years ago not AWA related! My understanding is that NBI clearance is my only background check required since it has been longer than 6 months since my first visit. It as also my understanding that NBI only checks criminal history in Philippines. Can someone please validate this information for me please? Thanks!
Sounds naive to think only criminal records in the Philippines would be considered. And ones dealing with kids or violence against women are certainly not the only ones relevant. Any serious charge for violent crime, drugs or other serious offenses like burglary DUI etc. can mean inadmissibility. Even arrest without conviction for some things will likely mean one will be denied entry even if not automatically banned.

@4leafcluck Were you able to figure this out? Wondering what the results were. Thanks! Darren

Yes, you understood correctly. NBI Authorization conducts criminal history checks in the Philippines. Your non-AWA felony conviction from 32 years ago should not affect your ability to marry your fiancé and retire in the Philippines.