UAE work visa rejection

Hello!
Do ksa cars get tracked in UAE traffic system?
They had given me a slip for fine payment in UAE( I had been there as a visitor and never worked or lived in uae).. but the police asked us not to pay because of our Saudi car plate
I want to check if I have any traffic violation in UAE or do they track our cars in the system?
Recently, My UAE work visa got rejected( applied for the first time) due to security reasons. Could this be a reason?

Don't post on multiple forums.

Security rejections are NOT for traffic fines :).  And as far as I know, KSA cars don't get tracked.  If there is a fine, it can be sent across to KSA and will reflect in your Absher account to be paid OR in most cases, you will be stopped at the border while exiting and asked to pay.  There are varying experiences - some people have never gotten fines and some have.

And as I already mentioned on other threads:

1) No one here can tell you the reason.  Even your employer can't tell you as for security rejections, no reason is ever given
2) It could be due to many factors e.g. your name matching with someone, nationality, religious or social affiliations, social media activity which is not in line with what is deemed acceptable etc etc
3) In the vast majority of the cases, a security rejection is final and cannot be appealed nor overturned