UDI: 2 month waiting period family visa

Hi all,
I just checked the UDI webpage states that family immigration visas (not fiancee visas) now take two months when applying outside of Norway.
I would really like to know if anyone has recently applied (no matter where from)  and how long it took, before I jump in and apply.
Thanks a lot!
PS: I'm South African and my husband is Norwegian. We've been married for 5 years + and we are both over 24. We meet the financial requirements etc etc.

Impossible. Just checked the waiting times from the UDI website and it states from 5 to 14 months.

That's why I asked for input from others. I do believe it differs from case to case.
I just checked again, 2 months and it was updated on April 12, 2019. Seems I can't post a screenshot. Let see if if I can link mine: https://www.udi.no/en/word-definitions/ … &c=zaf
Stevemartinov, what are your countries of origin?

Hello Diadel, I think that's only for the processing time, but some lucky folks like me took only a week of  family reunifacation visa, ( a temporary  residence permit  ) been married 1year just yesterday and took a chance to apply for a visa as stated in their webpage took 3-6 months or some years. But if ur papers are all okay and complete and u meet the qualifications that's not a problem. I came from Philippines and my husband is a Norwegian.

Length of time really depends on your luck and complication for your case.

Mine took 2 to 3 months and before I applied this family permit, I was holding a skilled worker permit for 4 years.  I am from Singapore and have a job in Norway which is a relatively simple and straightforward case according to some relocation consultant.

Prettydarlz, that's great! I'm super happy for you!! I haven't applied yet, as we are still deciding on where to settle. Best of luck on your new adventures.

Hi sis maybe it will help. You can apply base on eea rules