Zero Waste Saïgon - NGO providing free classes for waste reduction !

Hi everybody !

I am Fiona from Zero Waste Saïgon. I am a French intern and I post here in order to share something that might interest lots of people!
In fact, the NGO where I work offers a presentation on the effects of waste pollution and how they can think of solutions to reduce waste at schools or businesses. Classes are taught by our team in Vietnamese, English, and French according to your desire. Along with the classes, it will also provide a custom waste reduction program for your campus. Services are free! No charge to you through generous grants.

If you have questions, do not hesitate as it would be my pleasure to answer them. I remain at your disposal.

I can send you documents with more information in private, let's share our e-mail addresses, set a date and get started!

Fiona

FionaSaigon wrote:

Hi everybody !

I am Fiona from Zero Waste Saïgon. I am a French intern and I post here in order to share something that might interest lots of people!
In fact, the NGO where I work offers a presentation on the effects of waste pollution and how they can think of solutions to reduce waste at schools or businesses. Classes are taught by our team in Vietnamese, English, and French according to your desire. Along with the classes, it will also provide a custom waste reduction program for your campus. Services are free! No charge to you through generous grants.

If you have questions, do not hesitate as it would be my pleasure to answer them. I remain at your disposal.

I can send you documents with more information in private, let's share our e-mail addresses, set a date and get started!

Fiona

You should pitch your grand idea to the government officials. I bet they'd love to hear from you. Who knows they might give you the key to the city.

Dear QuidProQuo,

Fiona is communicating on a very serious and important topic.

You practice derision and irony...
I would like to suggest that you practice these types of acid behaviors elsewhere than here!

DELAFON wrote:

This is true but the problem is what a boss I had when I was young called NIH.  "Not invented here."  This is particularly true in a political environment where new ideas are seen as a threat to official control.  QuidProQuo has a valid point but just might have given it a little kinder tone for the young lady.  Hopefully she doesn't lose that youthful optimism.

Dear TGHIP,

Sure about new ideas and threat to official control,
but,
I was not commenting on the content of QuidProQuo message but on its format: Derision, irony........

DELAFON:  I was agreeing with you (for a change  ;) )

DELAFON wrote:

Dear QuidProQuo,

You practice derision and irony...
I would like to suggest that you practice these types of acid behaviors elsewhere than here!

Who is you again?