Is there a resale/ person to person sale market in Morocco?

Does Morocco have an equivalent to things like ebay, kijiji, craiglist, facebook sales groups, letgo or any sites or smart phone applications where people sell or trade things from person to person?

If you are an expat from any major city in the USA or Canada you would probably understand what I am talking about.

Yes: Facebook sales groups, avito.ma, marocannonce etc

Thanks.  I am going to take a look at that.  I am trying to learning more about Moroccan consumer habits.

urbanshopping101 wrote:

Thanks.  I am going to take a look at that.  I am trying to learning more about Moroccan consumer habits.

I think for Morocco Facebook is the most effective. Have tried a couple of time to find second hand furniture and all resolved in a matter of days!

Thanks.  I am very curious to see this works in Morocco.  In the city were I am from in Canada this type of trade has become very popular.  Especially because in general we have 4 seasons and people need different things for each season plus sometimes you get gifts or have things you don't want and it is a good way to get more use out if things especially certain things that are not always practical to keep forever like party dresses 👗, special occasion jewelry 💍, designer hand bags 👛, dress shoes 👠 or kid stuff.  I don't have a sister but I have met so many friends through these transactions so it has also become  a way to nextwork and even shop with out money because people trade stuff too.  So now if I spend a lot on a certain item once I get bored of it I wil try and sell it or trade it with a friend.  I know in Morocco do this a lot with dresses for parties. Sometimes you really only want to wear a outfit once or twice.