Online Gaming / European PS4 in China

Hello everyone !

Soon I will be living in Beijing for approx 2 years. I have an European PS4 which I would like to bring with me.

As there are censur problems, and I really don't want to renounce to play with my friends in Europe, I wanted to ask you how to set my PS4 with the VPN and play it normally.

I'm sure that some of you faced the problem and I'm here to ask you for any good tips.

Which VPN you suggest me for gaming ?

How did you set up your phone PS4?

I'm sure 100% that there are the ways, Chinese are very smart and your sure they found the way to avoid the censur.

I will be more than happy to hear your experience and I hope to get the right help !!

Thanks a lot :)

Hi!

I'm a PC-gamer and use both ExpressVPN & Astrill. Mostly express for gaming tbh.
I'd actually recommend you get a router with vpn and connect your ps4 trough that.

As for which vpn is best it's hard to say, but both mentioned above are reliable and express has really good customer service that awnsers fast. Astrill has been most reliable when express has had som difficulties.

One thing I've noticed is that I sometimes have lags due to connecting through vpn and to European servers. For me it's been easier sometimes to just play at the asian servers on blizzard for example.

Nice to get some more gamers over here. Plz write me a pm if you have any other questions on what to think about before your big move! :)

/Maria