Affordable Accommodation Around Ariana

I am currently in Tunis for a couple of weeks looking for affordable accommodation.
I am intending to return to Tunis in a couple of months to marry my fiancé !
I would appreciate advice about accommodation, apartments or anywhere to reside where I can make arrangements to live happily ever after !

Kind Regards

William

You won't find "affordable accomodation" for a couple of weeks. You'll find affordable (by western standards) accomodation if you wish to rent for an entire year, but short-term rents are intended for tourists/visitors.

Why not stay with a friend or relative of your fiancé? Do you need a place to stay by yourself or do you need a love nest for one-to-one time with your beloved?

I think you may have misunderstood my post as I am actually looking for long term accommodation to rent or buy to set up a second home with my future wife.
As I am currently in “ expensive accommodation “ even by western standards hence my request for advice from members of the forum

Kind Regards
William

Your post is asking for help with affordable accommodation. Someone living in expensive accommodation, as you put it, can easily drop $50 US a day on housing.

Anyways, if you want to buy a house, I can put you in touch with a real estate agent which I use to rent my apartment which I live in year-round. ***

Regards

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum