Eyeglasses

Help ! Does anyone know what happened to Vision Center on Rathviti Rd ? We drove by yesterday and it looked closed for good !!!
They are the BEST for glasses prescriptions .

I know you didn't ask but I got absolutely terrific service, exam and glasses at OWNS DAY at Central Festival. Apparently it is a Japanese concern that has expanded here.

As a vision professional retired, I was impressed.

Gene

Thank u for your reply. We will definitely check it out- need several prs of glasses between hubby and I.

I was there just recently! Maybe before you were there, obviously. :?
They actually sold me a pair of contacts that were terrible; I shouldn't blame them though. Later I took my prescription to a place at the Airport Plaza Mall and I found satisfaction. I'll go to Rathvithi and check out the situation anyway.

I recognize that getting glasses and contacts are two different things, and I may be getting new glasses too.

It's open. I just went there.
I got a pic but can't upload.

Thank u sooo much for telling me about this place. Owns Day in Festival is amazing. They checked my vision using the newest of technology and I got a pair of glasses with the new rx the same day- one hr later. It is the best rx I have ever had- here or in Canada .
My rx is difficult because of the huge vision difference  in each eye.
I am going back to get progressives and tinted lenses and hubby will get sone too.
Stella

Go to OwnsDay at Festival -2nd floor- excellent.