New members of the Russia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Russia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Russia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi,
Thanks,
I am already moved in.
I have been working with Russian Academy of Sciences in St.Petersburg from 2007, Department of Environment.
I am graduated from Harvard MS.
Lived and worked 25 years in Switzerland
Now I am almost in Retierment age, I like to njoy my life here in Russia.

Fereidoun or Fredrich

Hi
My name is Amr, I'm an engineer from Egypt, I'm learning the Russian language nowadays and I'm planning to move to Russia near for completing my Russian language learning to advanced level at the university.

Hi everyone! My name is Badma. I am an experienced teacher of English, French and guitar. I am also a professional translator with many books published by Eksmo publishing house, Moscow. I love music, namely guitar playing and teaching. I adore capoeira and enjoy playing it.

Hi all,
I am a Russian-English translator/interpreter, born in Moscow Russia, lived in Cyprus for 5 years and traveled around the world on a motorbike and a camper van... Currently living in Moscow. Offering translator+VIP van driver+fixer services, 3 in 1. Where's the best place to post my ad?.. Would hate to irritate the moderators))

Hello Maxie Max,

Welcome to Expat.com

Thank you for your introduction.

You may post your advert here: Jobs in Russia.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

hello everyone,
my name is Fotso Stephane , I come from Cameroon. i am 1 year old in russia already. for now I am a civil engineering student and I am trying to cope with the Russian language. I live in the town of Tver. I speak 3 languages , French, English and German.

Hi there! I am a local but decided I might be of use to the expat community. I have a Healthcare Management MBA from Northeastern U in Boston, MA, USA and co-own a private dental practice called Colibri Dental Clinic in the north of Moscow (Sokol district).

We practice interdisciplinary dentistry as taught at ViennaSID; we are a Center of Excellence of Nobel Biocare (major global implant manufacturer), we are fully equipped to do everything from basic fillings to major surgeries and complex orthodontics (kids and adults), and yet we are much more reasonably priced than large international clinics here in Moscow. Check out our Instagram and Facebook page - we run them in Russian but you can auto-translate or at least explore the images.

We do not take insurance but will happily provide docs for subsequent reimbursements.

Reach out to me if you have questions or need assistance. Happy to be of help.