New members of the Russia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Russia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Russia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi,
Thanks,
I am already moved in.
I have been working with Russian Academy of Sciences in St.Petersburg from 2007, Department of Environment.
I am graduated from Harvard MS.
Lived and worked 25 years in Switzerland
Now I am almost in Retierment age, I like to njoy my life here in Russia.

Fereidoun or Fredrich

Hi
My name is Amr, I'm an engineer from Egypt, I'm learning the Russian language nowadays and I'm planning to move to Russia near for completing my Russian language learning to advanced level at the university.

Hi everyone! My name is Badma. I am an experienced teacher of English, French and guitar. I am also a professional translator with many books published by Eksmo publishing house, Moscow. I love music, namely guitar playing and teaching. I adore capoeira and enjoy playing it.

Hi all,
I am a Russian-English translator/interpreter, born in Moscow Russia, lived in Cyprus for 5 years and traveled around the world on a motorbike and a camper van... Currently living in Moscow. Offering translator+VIP van driver+fixer services, 3 in 1. Where's the best place to post my ad?.. Would hate to irritate the moderators))

Hello Maxie Max,

Welcome to Expat.com

Thank you for your introduction.

You may post your advert here: Jobs in Russia.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

hello everyone,
my name is Fotso Stephane , I come from Cameroon. i am 1 year old in russia already. for now I am a civil engineering student and I am trying to cope with the Russian language. I live in the town of Tver. I speak 3 languages , French, English and German.

Hi there! I am a local but decided I might be of use to the expat community. I have a Healthcare Management MBA from Northeastern U in Boston, MA, USA and co-own a private dental practice called Colibri Dental Clinic in the north of Moscow (Sokol district).

We practice interdisciplinary dentistry as taught at ViennaSID; we are a Center of Excellence of Nobel Biocare (major global implant manufacturer), we are fully equipped to do everything from basic fillings to major surgeries and complex orthodontics (kids and adults), and yet we are much more reasonably priced than large international clinics here in Moscow. Check out our Instagram and Facebook page - we run them in Russian but you can auto-translate or at least explore the images.

We do not take insurance but will happily provide docs for subsequent reimbursements.

Reach out to me if you have questions or need assistance. Happy to be of help.

Hi  Everyone,
I'm Navenka, living in South Africa - Cape Town area. Married with 2 children. My husband and I are seriously considering moving to Russia (St Petersburg). I'm looking for expats from South Africa currently living in Russia that I can contact for their experiences , moving, obtaining residence permits etc.

Thanks for this. :)

Hi
My name is Zeenid, I am currently on holiday in Russia, St Petersburg. I would love to make this my permanent home. I have not lived outside my own country but I have travelled to various countries and when I came to Russia the first time I wanted to live here. This is my second visit and I still feel the same.

Hello, everyone !

Good day !

How are you doing ?

I am Mr. S. Nageswara Rao Patnaik. I am a sixty year old man, born on 28-06-1958. I am a citizen of India, Asia. I have studied M.Sc. in Zoology, M.Sc. (Medical) in Human Physiology (due) and B.Ed. in Science and Mathematics. I have worked as a Teacher of Biology at various schools and tutorials for the past thirty-three years, since 1986. Now, I am retired from the service.

My wife is Ms. S. Rajeshwari Patnaik. She is a fifty year old woman, born on 08-06-1968. She is a citizen of India, Asia. She has studied B.Sc. in Microbiology, C.C.A. in Computer Automation and D.F.D. in Fashion Designing. She has worked as an Analytical Chemist at an industry for seven years, as an Office Assistant at another industry for seven years and been working as a Teacher of Biology at a school for the past twelve years, since 2007. Now, she is on the service.

We live at Vasai, near Mumbai, in Maharashtra, India, Asia. We have a son. He is Mr. S. Joy Patnaik.

We want to permanently emigrate to any country of the continents of North America, South America or Europe. But, our preference of permanent settlement in life is Moscow, Russia, Europe. We promise you that we will live in Russia peacefully, honor the Russian laws, respect the Russian traditions, follow the Russian culture, believe in the Russian Faith, learn the Russian language and serve the Russian land and people ... according to our capacity. As we are humble, middle-class and down-to-Earth people, we cannot afford travelling abroad and live there. Therefore, we request you to find out, contact and convince some resource, say, a charitable and entrepreneurial organization or person, to help us by enabling us be able to do all this.

We have not yet obtained either a passport or a visa of any country of the World, due to financial problems.

Please, help us.

Thanks !

May Almighty God bless everyone of us, now, always and forever !

Amen !

Hello Everybody,

My name is Djordje (30) my country origin is Serbia.
I pursued my education abroad in UK since the age of 19. I graduated in University of Sheffield (top European universities) Business economics and administration and management (2011), furthermore i continued my education in logistics and supply chain management where i acquired my Masters degree (2013). After which i have been engaged career in many fields of business, such as quality control, logistics management, market research and furthermore in humanitarian sector
. I have lived in many countries abroad and have international experience in different areas of business, and thus is why I am
here in expat for searching job and preferably moving in Moscow, even for a starting point job as my fiancé lives there and i want to relocate as think Moscow is most appealing city to my personal preferences.
I am bilingual in English, speak Greek, use of French and Serbian,

Any kind of help, suggestion considering job finding would be of huge help or anybody that needs someone of my profile to suit their business.

Hi Everyone and welcome to Expat.Com  :)

@Djordje, please drop an advert and create your cv in the Jobs in Russia section of the website for better visibility.

You may also search for offers on the websites listed in the the following articles :  Work in Russia

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you Bhavna

Hello! My name is Mad (not mad at all tho)
Moved here from UAE, Dubai to study dentistry in Moscow.
as i was studying i found out my real passion which is far from dentistry :)))
after 4 years of hard days in moscow i finally love this city so much!
my interests are : Photography, Language, Graphic design and the most important : Creating a positive and consistent energy all over. :offtopic:

Hi there! I am Anna from Saint Petersburg. Last 10 years I lived in Germany. I am searching for French lessons in Saint Petersburg. Pls contact me if you give french lessons! Merci :)

Hi everyone,

I am just arrived a week back and am situated at a beautiful Siberian town of Tyumen in the Oblast region.

I am work as a Professor in Computer Science at the University of Tyumen. I look forward to meet new expats especially those coming from India. So far I have not met any person from India and would be great to know if there are any. :-)

Looking forward to hearing from the dear friends on expat.com

Munesh

hey guys, local translator from saint petersburg here,
if you need to rent a room or apartment I could help you with that. or just wanna hang out

please feel free to contact *** nick.

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

Good Day to everyone,

Looking to do some teaching of English in Moscow, qualified teacher of english language and also qualified football coach. Can anyone point me in the direction of finding  work or good contacts for a recruiter

Bonjour,
Oui, I give French lessons in SPB.

Hi , I'm Dr.Deepak Seshadri Ramarathnam ( Indian citizen ) . Completed my clinical residency in surgery ( Stavropol state medical university, Russia -2018) . I speak Russian , English , Tamil , Hindi , Telugu , Marathi  very fluently . I'm most likely interested to move back Russia again . I have secured krasnye diploma ( diploma of honor and distinction  in surgical speciality) . During my clinical residency, I have assisted about 1000+ operation  under head of the department and various superintendent surgeon . very skilled in performing hernial mesh repair , cholecystectomy , intestinal anastomosis , appendectomy , billroth 1 and 2 operation , splenectomy, peritonitis , liver echinococcosis, liver hemangioma , etc .  I'm not getting proper idea that how to approach Russian clinics as an assistant surgeon.  So I would like to serve   Russia for minimum 2 to 3 years  for making clinical experience and  better recognition .  Hope expat.com teams would  guide me the best .

Hi everyone, my name is Sam, and I'm an orthodontist.

I started learning Russian language few days ago. My goal is to be good enough to find a job in Russia after 6 months.

Hi Everyone

I am Ghanaian by blood, currently living in Moscow. A Systems administrator by profession, but studying the Russian language as a student.
Love traveling, meeting new people and experiencing other cultures. I like to try new things and openned to new ventures.
I look forward to expanding my social network. Stay Blessed!!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880517

Thanks!

Closed