changing visa status

Hello everyone !

Is it possible to change tourist visa to student visa without leaving Korea?

You had better to ask the school you want to enroll first.
They will get you consult and advice on this matter.
Legally as far as I know, Only the language schools run by universities can get you proper permission to live and study in Korea.

I asked and They said it depends on student's nationality. Thank you for your reply.

New topic