New: Togo business directory

Hi,

there is something new on Expat.com!

We designed a new section dedicated to the companies of Togo and their services: the Togo business directory.

Professionals can now present their activity on Expat.com. We offer them two ways of doing it :

> a simple listing, with phone number and address. For free.

> a "premium" listing with a logo, description + a dedicated page with a complete description of their services and products (with pictures, localization on a map). For a reasonable price per year, payable online.

We will now be able to respond to companies' demands in terms of visibility on https://www.expat.com. We also hope this will meet your expectations since you will have access to a list of all the companies offering products and services to expatriates in Togo.

Do you think that section is a good idea?

Please do not hesitate to post your thoughts and comments!

Thanks,

Julien

Bonjour.

Je m'appelle Nassim, ingénieur en télécom et je serai à Lomé la fin du mois pour une mission professionnelle et je cherche à faire des contacts, amis pour m'orienter pour la location, la vie, ...

Mon mail est :  [email protected]

Bonne continuation.

... Of course, I would like to work whilst learning French in Togo.

Well. I'm Nassim from Algeria and I'm engineer in telecom network and I'll be in Lomé in the end of July and I would like to have a badroom. My mail is [email protected]

Thank's

Whilst in Togo, I would like to learn French and also Work. [email protected]

Hi Nora Dunamis and Nassim,

You are completely off topic in this thread. Please start a new discussion or post an advert in the Togo classifieds.

Thank you.

I've a question on that. I have a complementary job in Belgium named. Can I start some educative activities with it in Togo or do I need to create first an association in Togo ?
I'm travelling to Togo on 27th Dec with the aim to find asap a job and to start also with my activities in coaching

Best regards,
Nancy