Credit Cards in Colombia

My current credit cards are about to expire and I need the new cards sent to my Colombian address. To the more experienced expats... what mail service do you use to replace your expiring cards? Thanks

I had my credit card sent out by DHL after the original surface mail failed to arrive.
Arrived safely in 4 days.

Talk with each credit-card issuer.

Differences in the rules may apply, especially if you are traveling around the time of card re-issuance.

Each bank or institution may impose restrictions on how cards are sent.

Issuers may not want to pay for international delivery by an expensive service if the historical likelihood of successful delivery is not close to 100 percent.

cccmedia

Thanks, I was thinking I would have the cards will go to my US address that I use for other purposes.... an address of a relative. They will then send them to me, but I'll see what the card issuer may be able to do.

My CC company will send it by FEDEx free of charge if I give them enough advance warning.

Best to use Established courier company , no matter who.pays.

Forgot about regular mail. You will never get it.

I use a Miami based courier service which normally works perfectly fine, and the charges are minimal. But my first attempt to get my renewed credit card was a failure......Lost in space......The second attempt finally made it.....i had to send it to the owners personal residence address in Miami....and the Xmas rush slowed it waaaay down......But its in safe hands now altho not yet in mine........