European school of Mol

Hello everyone
We are moving to Mol in Belgium next year in March and our children will most likely attend the European school of Mol. We live in Switzerland at the moment and their mother tongue is German and French (my husband) but they have also been in a bilingual (English/ German) pre- school.

Would be great to get in touch with parents whose children are going to this school or with anyone who knows the European school of Mol. Just want to get some insights.

We were informed that the German language section has been closed because they have too less German students which means you are not able to take German as 1st language anymore....so now I'm wondering if we shall enroll them in the French or English section and take German as 2nd language...

We are also looking for housing in the area around Mol, we heard about the European quarter, anyone knows this area?

Thanks for any feedback !

Sandra

There is no Eurpopean quarter in Mol which is a very small town, the school is not actually in the town, it is outside of it.

Ask your questions directly to the school, as no-one here can answer then absolutely spot on unless they work for the school.  I can guess however your children will likely be offered the French section, as it is one of your home languages.