Advice on Florinapolis?

Hello.  I will be traveling with my wife to Floripa for 2 weeks and would appreciate advise on save neighborhoods to get apartment and any useful information to make our moments a blissful and unforgettable experience. We love the beach as well. Thanks as I look forward to responses. Charles

We always stay in Campeche. Beautiful beach and condo type places. Great food
Enjoyed NYE last year and was crowed but nice. It is an out of the way drive from Florapa. If you like a more city type downtown would be a choice and closer to airport/

Lagoa da conceiçao is the best neighbourhood where I live, village party atmosphere and a huge lagoon, but you'll need to walk or bicycle to the beach as the traffic is jammed on peak season.....it's 4 km from Joqauina and Mole , two of the most beautiful beaches

You want to stay in Lagoa da Conceiçao

Thanks Texanbrazil and Stevefunk. I appreciate your response. I was considering either of Lagoa da Conceiçao, Ingleses, Conceiçao, Bara da  Lagoa and Canasvieiras which I consider vibrant areas in Floripa but then most available accommodation has been fully booked via Airbnb and few other hotel merchant apps. This is my current challenges.