Visa Revoked by Italian Consulate in Dubai

Hi every one,

I am expat working in Dubai. I applied my Schengen Visa and got on 10 October 18, for traveling to Italy on 13 December 2018 without Interview. My family showed interest later to join me, I put forward their applications as well, by attaching my issued visa copy. Very next day I got email and call to come to Consulate for interview with my family to sign the Children authorization letter in front of Visa Officer. When we reached in the Consulate, they start asking question about my visa instead of my family visa application and try to prove that I got the visa with false intention, planning to not leave the Schengen territory after my visit and told me you are not going to Italy later put an annulled stamp on the visa page of my passport.

Visa officer believed that you got visa for yourself and now you are asking visa for your family so you are planning to runaway. Even I have a 15 years old executive job with Gratuity, 2 school kids, and own house in Dubai.

As I am not interested to leave my current executive job and migrate illegally  to do odd jobs in Europe in the age of 40.

How do I know if I am ban to reapply ?
Any Italian Lawyer in Dubai who can help me in this regard. ?

Regards,

You have 60 days from refusal to appeal.  This is filed with the Administrative Tribunal in Rome.  I am not sure if any lawyers in Dubai will handle this but on the internet, you can find a lot of Italian immigration lawyers based in Italy who will handle these cases remotely.   Giambrone is a good one from what I have heard.

I don't think you will be banned but all future applications will face increased scrutiny. 

In terms of advice, if you are applying for a tourist visa (and not business), don't have a history of travel to the schengen states and then add your family later; it does look suspicious in their eyes.  It makes sense for business visitors to add family later and do a holiday at the same time (but not the other way round).  Not saying your intentions aren't genuine.....merely that it is a red flag especially if your nationality is from the sub-continent area or thereabouts - as a lot of people follow this mechanism for illicit purposes.  Also, I don't think you were able to explain your intent very well in the interview - as while I have had this happen to some friends of mine; their visas weren't cancelled because they were able to show evidence of intent.   

Remember, in case of any doubt, they will always reject or cancel - doubt is created when your answers are not convincing or consistent.  Also, if you pick a fight with the visa officer or get angry / evasive in your responses, that also doesn't go well.