Certificado de Registro de Residencia Temporal Comunitaria

Hi All, I hope you're all well.

Anyone who saw my previous post about my blocked bank account will know that I've been going a little bit in circles. However, despite telling me that I didn't have the required documents to apply for the certificado, and despite not telling me what I actually required, the extranjería has mysteriously sent me a letter today requesting that I send proof of my healthcare coverage and 'sufficient resources', and then we can move forward. So this is progress, but...

Before I get to my questions - I am registered self-employed with the tributaria but won't submit my first tax return until January. I am also registered and paying social security and have a blue card.

So my question is: what constitutes 'proof' of my healthcare coverage. The only documents I have are my card and the letter they gave me when I received by social security number. As I understand it, neither of these are proof of entitlement to healthcare.

Next question, I'm self-employed. What on earth constitutes proof of income? In fact, this letter doesn't mention income at all. It just talks about pensions, credit cards, capital gains tax etc.

See my reply, which I posting as you posted this, to your earlier posts

Who do I go to to register for Healthcare in Spain. I have a S1 form from UK

Many thanks
Bootleg

You need to visit your local Social Security office but you must make a prior appointment. Although it's for Estepona, this website is useful.
supportinspain.info/organisations/seguridad-social-inss-estepona/

Hi Mike
Unfortunately tried that. I am in Torrevieja, Alicante region Torrevieja Ayuntiamento said Local Police, Local said try Social Security. Social Security said comeback to us when you have the paperwork also said National Policia, National Polocia, No speak English but not us anyway. . A Solicitor I saw said this lady specilises in this. Phoned her she said no speak English.
Any suggestions
Kind regards
Booyleg

Actually I might try British Ambassador

Go to the social security office which covers the area where you are living and present the S 1.  If they refuse to accept it ask for the complaint form.   That almost always ‘resolves' any problem.

If you do not get satisfaction immediately complete the complaint form.  Give them one copy. 

If still not resolved after two weeks submit the form to the consumers office of your town hall

Will do
Many thanks
Botleg