Where can I learn Arabic fast in Jeddah

Hi everyone my name is Amira and I just recently moved to (JEDDAH) Saudi Arabia From England, I want to learn Basic Arabic while am here, and get involved in doing new things everyday, I don't know where to start I have been here for about a week now and I have done nothing but Lose time.
COULD ANYONE HELP ME OUT!

Only best and easy way to learn Arabic try to talk with Arabi persons or talking with who know Arabic its the easiest way
If you does not know Arabic try to express words and use signs and by expressions

I would suggest 1st learn all letters of arabic online asap..  It will help you alot.. Even if you are out for shopping you can read and type in google translator to learn the meaning .. Then talking to someone will enhance your speaking skills..     

This is how i started and now i can read write and working on my speaking ...    شكرا..  :).

Dear
find from google notes of learning Arabic Courses and learn
and do translate in English and Arabic and try to speak with everyone
you will learn as fast as you can?

thanks, guys really I appreciate it. What's is there to do here I mean where do I start if I want to volunteer or get involved?

Hello Amira,

King Abdul Aziz University is offering Arabic class in Jeddah.

By offering do you mean for free?

It's a 6-week course I think they do charge but I'm not sure how much exactly. You can check online.

Thank you 😊

It's ok. If you have any further questions let me know. I also live in Jeddah.