why is it so difficult to get a "live in" Maid?

Hello
We're now since 2 years in Jakarta and we were lucky to have a really good live in Maid. She was great with our son, spoke English well and was willing to learn cooking.
Now she is getting married and left us. Since 2 Month we're looking now to get a replacement but most of the maids would like to live out. The live in maids are really rare and we need one with  basic English skills and who can cook.
If somebody knows where  to look apart from here, would be great to get some hints.
Thanks in advance

Lots of agencies on Google, or just ask your satpam.

Hello. Can i apply?
My name annisa rizka hapsari.
Im 25 years old. I live in lampung.
I never doing a profesional job. Because im still school in college now.
My english maybe very bad. But im willing to learn.
I ready to work as soon as possible.
I willing to live in. And if you need a profesional resume or cv. I will send you by email.
Please contact me. If you're interested to hire me

Hello Hapsari
Can you please send your CV to my mailbox?

Becareful with agencies as they are more than likely to scam you and keep asking for more money. Good housekeepers are really hard to find and even harder to keep.
Follow Freds advice and ask local security and neighbours as they might know someone.

I have send you message.

Thanks for that advice. I made as well the experience that it is hard to keep good staff here. It was by far easier when I lived in China. It seems that the people here are leaving quite frequently. My friends are telling me the same.

If you do find a live in housekeeper do pay attention to their well being especially if they are young and from a remote place. Loneliness and boredom will result in less care of your family and house and then they leave.

If you need any male maid, i am willing to apply, i am experienced as QC, i graduated from bachelor's degree in english literature, but now still jobless. I literally love to interact with multi-nations wherever they came from

Dedesantana :

If you need any male maid, i am willing to apply, i am experienced as QC, i graduated from bachelor's degree in english literature, but now still jobless. I literally love to interact with multi-nations wherever they came from

Dude, about 3 million schools are looking for English teachers that can actually speak English.

It was way traumatic being a teacher, but if you have an another offer, i would love to hear it from you...

Hi,I am not young and I'm looking for a job to start next year anytime,prepare live in,great cook,greet child care,great salary😁