Advice on tax position in Slovenia

Could anybody please point me in the direction of somebody who could advise me on tax in Slovenia . I am a UK tax resident with a company in the UK a house in Slovenia and a TR card.
Thank you.

Recommend you to contact tax consultant in Slovenia.  I have some real estate in Italy and  pay taxes   for them  in Slovenia..... but  I don't  imagine what will happen after Brexit for UK  citizens.

Thank you Birja but its more for the experience of any Brit who earns money in the UK and how they interact with the Slo tax. I have the option of earning salary or dividends or taking it as pension and I just wanted experience of organizing it or which is the best option or who they used for tax advice and if they were any good.
Thank you

Hi ,

I think you want to decide first where do you want to pay your taxes in Slovenia or UK or in both countries. Whatever is more beneficial to you.
Because you can make yourself domiciled for tax purposes in either or even in both, Slovenia and UK ( this  should you generate any income in Slovenia).
You can easily live in Slovenia and pay your taxes in UK by obeying 180 rule you are not liable for Slovenian tax. Or declare yourself Slovenian tax resident and pay tax on your worldly income in Slovenia. I did. I pay tax on my Slovenian income and tax on my personal pension from UK in Slovenia.

In did not explore the option of being dually domiciled because it is not worth it in my situation.
In your particular case it may be worth a consideration. and you don't need a tax consultant - google is your friend. :-)