Moving to Victoria BC

Good evening to you all. Having very recently visiting Victoria , truly stunning place ! I have been offered a job as a skilled worker. The company I will be working for will cover all immigration costs , paper work , transportation costs etc. What I need help with is arranging rental accommodation , I need recommendations on suitable property management companies. My wife is a wheel chair user so the property has to be relativity flat. I'm not fussed on type of property. We are looking to move over January / February next year.
Would appreciate any help , no mater how small.
Cheers

Most apartment buildings in Victoria should be wheelchair accessible, as required by law. Some older buildings, as well as single family homes, would be excluded from the requirement. If you search for "property management companies in Victoria, BC", you should get a fairly decent selection. I would avoid listings on sites like Kijiji, Craig's List etc. Not all posts are fraudulent, but some might be and it isn't worth the trouble. If you just search "Victoria, BC house and apartment rentals", you should be able to see which are managed by companies or by individuals (we've rented from both companies and individuals, but were locals with a good understanding of neighbourhoods, prices etc.). Not sure where you're relocating from, so you may want to prepare yourself for unexpected rental prices. Good luck!