English speaking mums and kids in Valencia

Hi,

I have recently moved to Valencia from the UK with my 9 year old daughter. Just wondered if there are any English speaking mums with children in central Valencia who might be interested in meeting up? My daughter is missing her friends back in the UK so I’m hoping to build up a new network around here.

Thanks Helen

Hi Helen, likewise, my kids are missing their friends at home. Although I want them to learn Spanish, I'd love them to have English speaking friends just to hang out with, without the difficulties of communication. We live Petxina area. 

This is my first post / reply, so not sure how this works. But if you are still looking for friends for your daughter, please reply. Thanks.

Hi Therese,

Thanks for your reply. We live in Petxina too! Have you been here long? Which school are your children at? It would definitely be good to meet up. My daughter loves it here in Valencia and having more friends would make it perfect!

Helen

Hi Helen, just checking to see if personal message went to you as not sure how site works. Therese

Hello Helen I hope you have found the group you wanted.

Id would like to ask you if you would be interested in having spanish lessons Im trying to create a group for those who are new in Valencia. I will charge but very good price to be a group.

Let me know if you are interested ...

Also private lessons no problem.

Regards,
Beatriz

I am an Irish lady living in Valencia month on and off if you would like a childminder I am available.

I am an Irish lady living in Valencia month on and off if you would like a childminder I am available.

Hi Helen,
We are a Spanish family and have 2 daughters from 3 and 8 yo who used to live in Cambridge, Uk, for more than 5 years. We’ve recently moved back to valencia so having English friends for us and my kids would be great and my eldest daughter  would love to interact and play in English with your daughter.
Are you still interested to meet us up? This would be great! :) 
Regards,
Ketrina and Pablo

Hi Therese,
I’ve just sent a message to Helen regarding the possibility of meeting up with our kids in Valencia.
We are a Spanish family and have 2 daughters from 3 and 8 yo who lived in the Uk. We’ve recently moved back to valencia so having English friends for us would be great and my eldest daughter would love to interact and playsin English with your daughter.
Are you still interested to meet new people?
Regards,
Ketrina and Pablo

Hi Ketrina and Pablo,

Good to hear from you. Yes we are still looking to meet new people. My daughter loves it here in Valencia but just wants friends to make it complete. Whereabouts do you live?

Helen