How to check authenticity of Driveing Instructor?

I got a number of Driving Instructor based on my nearest location from mumsinbahrain.com, the list seems to be 3-4 years old. As the traffic directorate website doesn't provide instructor's list based on their geographical area, I tried to match the details of this instructor on traffic directorate website, but could not find his number on that. So what is the way to check if the one I am going to select for is the authorized person for this job. I am keen on this particular man as he is located nearby and is ready for pick and drop. Thanking you in advance for the help.

If you have the instructor code (3 digit code given for each instructor), then you can check on bahrain.bh. Goto driving school services, and select book driving test appointment.
Enter your cpr id and the instructor code, when you click next it will show the detail of the driving instructor, You can exit at this step without selecting the test appointment date.

https://services.bahrain.bh/wps/portal/ … BIS9nQSEh/

To find instructor details.

PS: most of them will not answer calls on your first attempt, you will need to keep trying at different times.

T&R

Thanks for these prompt responses. It means a lot.