30 Days Stay Duration Multiple Entry Visa

Hi,

I have a situation and a question, I arrived at KSA on Aug 29,2018, and I have a ticket out to KSA on Sept 28, , I have a multiple entry visa with a 30 days stay duration,  my question is,

1. are my dates good? I have counted my stay duration is says 31 days, but verifying it on www[dot]travelblog.org/Cool-Stuff/visa-calculator[dot]php it says 30  days,  do i need to rebook my flyout ticket?

2. Can I use the causeway to get a exit stamp and entry stamp with out entering bahrain border?

I hope you can help me,

Many thanks

Regarding the Bahrain border, its pure luck...Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't depending on the guy at immigration.

1) Your visa dates are NOT on the basis of Gregorian calendar but the Islamic Hijri calendar and take into account, the date of entry.  You need to ask someone to check this.  As a rule of thumb, it is usually a few days earlier than the Gregorian calendar.

2) Generally, nowadays they are NOT allowing you to do that UNLESS you have a visa for Bahrain.  In some cases, people have been allowed depending on the mood of the Saudi immigration officer but it is not guaranteed.

thank you for your replies,

ok so it seems a bit of luck on bahrain border, I will just go to rebook my flight out to saudi arabia maybe on the 26th to be safe and get a transit visa to dubai